A project made with love
Married Volunteers Wanted
Marriage Notes is a photography project that explores what it really takes to build and sustain a strong, healthy, and satisfying marriage.
Many people enter marriage focused on their hopes, dreams and aspirations, believing that a strong, healthy, and satisfying marriage just happens. Many married couples know better.
If you’ve been married for 3+ years, live in the UK and want to contribute your take on better then I’d love to hear from you.
A few notes on Marriage Notes!
- The Marriage Notes project is active from February – September, 2018.
- You and/or your partner can take part.
- I’m flexible and can work around your schedules.
- I prefer to interview (audio recording) and photograph in an environment where you’re comfortable.
- You can choose to be anonymous in any photographs taken.
- You will receive an edited selection of photographs as a thank you.
- Your interview and photographs may be published online and in print.
Many marriages would be better if the husband and the wife clearly understood that they are on the same side.
Remember that children, marriages, and flower gardens reflect the kind of care they get.
The great marriages are partnerships. It can't be a great marriage without being a partnership.